- At the DCOne Crypto website, content will be contributed by both the project owner and the community. This interaction makes information more decentralized.
- Users in addition to receiving updated information from project owners, they can also analyze, evaluate, and compare projects with each other publicly.
- Updated information about the project can be notified to the phone or computer via messages, emails depending on the user's needs.
- Website is built on a multilingual platform, accessible to more users.
- Users quickly look up information from integrated tools on Telegram and Discord:
- Cardano-based projects will also benefit from reaching the community, especially potential people for new projects.
Youtube video: https://youtu.be/Im4k7mMeFC8
Admins of DCOnce Crypto
Verified project owners
At the DCOne Crypto website, content will be contributed by both the project owner and the community. This interaction makes information more decentralized.
Users can register to use DCOne tools on Telegram and Discord.
List of DCOnce Crypto tools & bots for the community
Send DM to Telegram account when there’s a change in tracked wallets’ balance.
Query price, trading volume of ADA & other cryptos on Binance exchange
Notify the Telegram group & Channel when ADA/USDT rate fluctuations
Notify the Telegram group & Channel when there’s an on-chain movement of whales’ wallets.
Instructions to use @DCOneCryptoBot
1. Call bot at Telegram address: https://t.me/DCOneCryptoBot
2. Type /start to get started
3. Type /connectada stake1xxxx to add to the wallet you want to track.
4. Type /checkwalletada to check the information of all connected wallets
Note that the format of the tracked wallets is stake1xxx, not addr1xxx
On-chain movements of whales’ wallets will be tracked and notify to all DCOne users at: